RISK AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT FORUM WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- rsmf.co.uk (the “Website”) is a website owned and operated by the Risk and Security Management Forum, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02571052 and with our registered office at Dyke Yaxley Chartered Accountants, 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA England (“RSMF”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You can use the Website solely for viewing the material contained on it and registering to receive more information about the RSMF.
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in the RSMF, or are licensed to the RSMF.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and the RSMF makes no warranty or representation in relation to them.
- RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website;
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website;
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website;
- use your access to the Website for the sending of direct marketing;
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains;
- use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- The RSMF provides and maintains the Website on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
- Any links to External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by the RSMF and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
- The RSMF gives no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the RSMF excludes liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which the RSMF has been made aware;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction taking place on External Sites;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website or any part of it; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- The RSMF does not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for RSMF; or
- which might call RSMF into disrepute.
- Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
- The Website is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to RSMF at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSMF will try to respond to within 48 hours.
Risk and Security Management Forum
Dyke Yaxley Chartered Accountants, 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA Englandinfo@rsmf.co.uk .